Wednesday 30 November 2011

Trades A'hoy!

Reet then, Shite loads of stuff up for trades today kids. Weve got a fuckload of PC games both big box and dvd size box. A shit load of ps1, ps2 and xbox games, and a cunt-full of other stuff to boot.

Enough with the childish naughty words lets crack on with the pics!






OK guys just before anyone messages me etc I want to make a few points first.

1. Not all games are complete. Most are but not all. I will be happy to let people know on request but I dont have the time to go through and list each and every one at the moment.

2. Unless stated these are all UK/ Pal games and will only work on region free systems or Pal systems.

3. Yes lots of the cases do have cracks, but on a first come first served basis I will swap the shitty ones for the better ones. I know a lot of this stuff wont be wanted so Im happy to swap schtuff around folks. 

 Please Pm me on youtube or in the video comments not on here as I cant respond as easily on the blog as I can on youtube.

As I mentioned before Im happy to swap a load of this stuff for one item that im really after.

Thanks guys.




Xbox :Off the top of my head its just the oddworld games that are missing the manuals




 Import games ( and a uk ps1 multitap) Noel - Not Digital, Gran turismo 2 and Gungage are all Japanese PS1 Games. Street fighter 2 and Pokemon yellow are both Japanese Gameboy games. All complete!


Game and watch is faulty, GBA has a few scuffs to the screen but otherwise works. GBC is in good nick!




The three "fair Game titles are still sealed. 


2 out of 3 Ace games are Uk versions, one is a US version. DS is region free so no real issue for most gamers. 




Sim city big box is still sealed. 


All 3 are pal systems, all are in good working order and come with all cables. 

1 comment:

  1. i want crash bandicoot,spyro a hero's tail, and spyro eternal night

    ReplyDelete